Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Loved!

That is the best way I can describe the feeling I had on Sunday. Absolutely, positively, whole heartedly loved. I was so grateful for everything that everyone did for me and I thank each and every one of you who made the journey to the party- I hope you had a great time.

JUST SOME OF THE FABULOUS WOMEN WHO ATTENDED

The day started with my hair and make up trial - done by the FABULOUS Lindsay - and I felt so absolutely pampered. She is utterly flawless in her make up and hair; Lindsay has a real eye for what looks good and her hands just seem to sculpt you into a fabulous creation.
Then the ladies started to arrive and we enjoyed good conversation, great food and beautiful weather. I was so happy that everyone was able to make it and enjoy themselves. And again- so grateful to the wonderful women who threw the shower for me.



I loved the shower. It was a time for the women in my life to come together and bond. And I liked that it was just that- women coming together and bonding. It was relaxing and made this whole wedding thing real. I had to keep repeating to myself "This is a bridal shower. For me. I'm a bride. What the hell?" I fought back a lot of tears of joy [but couldn't fight them all] and really spent the day taking in the company of these wonderful women.

So, again I say Thank You!! I felt love like I've never felt before and am so excited about October. Thank you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment