Friday, October 22, 2010

And I'm married.

That's right, folks. I am now officialy MRS. Yankee. It is still surreal to think of myself as someone's wife. Or to think I have a husband. It was especially weird when we touched down in Florence [our first honeymoon stop] and our ride was no where to be found. I had to call our car service and I couldn't understand what the guy was asking for and I simply said, "Here I'll let you talk to my husband.." There was definitely a lump in my throat..and an odd look from the husband.

I will be writing recaps as soon as I get back into the groove of things... The wedding was beautiful and it went by very fast, but I think I did a decent job of soaking everything in. The one word I would use to describe our wedding day? Joyful. Everyone was so genuinely happy and I felt such absolute love from everyone. I was so humble and honored to be around such amazing people- all of our family and friends made the day something I will truly cherish and remember for the rest of my life.

So to those of you who made it all possible- thank you. I love you. You will always be the most important people in my life.

~ MRS. Yankee :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment